Saturday, April 05, 2008

Easter 2008

God blessed us greatly . . . (I'm sensing a theme here, not trying to be redundant; it's just that God seems to keep piling on the blessings; so I would be remiss if I didn't pile on the praise . . . So PRAISE GOD!)

Anyway . . . God blessed us greatly during our Easter vacation. Keith, Mary, Sissy and Alissa drove from Millington to our home. Keith and Mary spent the night, the went ahead of us to Williamsburg. Alissa finally got to catch up with Cassie as they had a pajama party with Brenda and Sissy. (I got to sleep on my office floor.) After Saturday's egg hunt at Billy and Cindy's church and Easter service at our church, we headed to Williamsburg.

In Williamsburg I finally got in some "Papaw Time" with the girls while the big girls were shopping. We has a blast! All of us, including Keith and Mary, visited Jamestown. Sissy and I got in some good father-daughter roller-coaster time together! We had such a good trip. I thank God for blessing our family so much!

Here are a few pictures from the week.
Easter Photos - 2008

No comments: